BARCELONA BRIDAL FASHION WEEK STORIES
Although the show is over, the presence of Romanian designers did not go unnoticed at the 30th edition of Barcelona Bridal Fashion Week. The brands, both those who were participating for the tenth time and those who were participating for the first time, enjoyed a great search among the buyers present at this edition.
The collections presented by the 9 Romanian brands were made of high quality materials and with a novel design, which was observed and appreciated by all visitors, whether from Europe, Asia or Africa.
After 2 years of absence, this edition was attended by the brands Andree Salon, Erasa Atelier, Otilia Brailoiu, Divine Atelier, Nava Bride, established brands in this fair and also brands such as Natalia Vasiliev, Ivaz Couture, Innocenti Sposa or Cristina Bacio which was her first time at the BBFW.
As every year, the participation of these brands was sponsored by the Romanian Government, through the Ministry of Entrepreneurship and Tourism, together with the Romanian Design Federation.
If we managed to arouse your curiosity, you can see all the collections by accessing their websites below. Also, don’t miss the next edition of BBFW in 2023 where the participation of Romanian designers will be much more numerous.
- ANDRE SALON – www.andreesalon.ro
- CRISTINA BACIO – www.cristinabacio.com
- DIVINE ATELIER – www.divine.ro
- ERSA ATELIER – www.ersaatelier.com
- INNOCENTI SPOSA – www.innocentisposa.ro
- IVAZ COUTURE – www.ivazcouture.com
- NATALIA VASILIEV – www.nataliavasiliev.com
- NAVA BRIDE – www.navabride.com
- OTILIA BRAILOIU – www.otiliabrailoiu.ro
Pictures: Wedding Media International