Cymbeline, the firm with more than 40 years of heritage is still one of the most important wedding gown houses in the bridal world. With their trajectory and experience in mind, they have created a list of pieces of advice to help future brides when choosing the perfect gown.
1. Start visiting the bridal boutiques at least six months or more before your wedding date to look for your Cymbeline gown. Once you’ve placed your order, your dress will be delivered to the boutique approximately 3 months later. Then the boutique will tailor the gown to your measurements making the suitable alterations in their in house workrooms. The first fitting is a time of discovery.
2. Come accompanied by one or two people you trust. Your mum, a close friend, people who know you well and who will give you honest advise. Do not surround yourself with too many people, because too many different opinions are confusing.
3. Make sure you try on as many shapes and styles as possible to you find the right shape for your figure. Take advice from our consultants as they may be able to guide you to the dress that they know will suit you best. Feel free to tell them what you like and do not like to get the dress of your dreams.
4. After your appointment we hope that you begin to know which styles suit you best, which you feel great in. It’s not only the shape that we hope you fall in love with but the fabrics selected too as each fabric has been chosen for a reason, for its texture, lightness and performance.
5. Once you have chosen your gown and are booked in for your first fitting please come with your wedding lingerie and shoes. So we can work around these accessories for the finished look.
The Cymbeline team definitely knows what they are talking about and with these tips they help brides around the world to find their dream gown.